Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

My new massage chair


Been busy these few days....daddy and mummy been trying very hard to make life comfy for me, running around all the places buying new gadgets for me. The pic shown above captured me in papasan seat. What a funny name for it.....anyway the little 'sofa' can sing and vibrates...just like beardy uncle Zhang's massage chair commercial...ha i also have my own massage chair....

Dun think that i m leading a good life enjoying myself everyday okie.....being a baby also have its own ups and downs, just yesterday i went to visit dr Anthony of ABC clinic. Checked me for so long and said the same things again, that probably i m down with colic tats why i like to cry so frequently. Damned, this dr even had the audacity to pinch my cheek somemore....luckily he was quick to compliment that i m cute if not i m sure to take up this matter with him.

Today evening daddy brought me together with mummy for joy ride again to calm me down. Went Kovan Mall walk walk buy new Frisco comfort milk powder to try it out. Before leaving for home, daddy was staring and salivating at all the wonderful durians on display outside the Mall. Hope i can grow up fast and go eat nice durians with daddy n mummy....lai ar lai ar liu lian liu lian.....D24, mao shan wang ar...

0 comments: