Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2007

round up to Xmas :)

Its been a hectic few weeks leading up to Xmas. Actually i was not that sure wats the buzz about, dad and mummy just seems to be busy going to friends' and relatives' house for gatherings, makans etc. Nothing to do with me except that i was the tag-along for them. As usual, i always dun get my fair share of the yummy foods. Well...at the very least i do get some exciting toys from Aunt Christina, Susu and ShenShen, Aunt LuYi. Thanks a lot. :)

Okie, without further ado, i shall let the pictures do the talking...


Posing in my favourite hat
cute huh :)
Taking lift up to small aunt's living room...cool!

At basement car pouch
climbing up to the front door
At Cafe Cartel...give me the menu!
I want eat this!

Let me see...
first taste of mashed potato
attracted by jie jie in neighbouring table
xmas monster................
...........the transformation...eek!!




0 comments: