Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26feb08

rainy day...another boring day.

This morning at about 5am, dad and mum brought me back to kkh to see doctor again cos my fever's been fluctuating in the range of 37.5 to 38.9 degrees, for the past 3 days. Furthermore i am having very bad diarrhoea.

Had my blood test there and was told by the doctor that my blood test results were normal and that my fever was probably caused by virus. As for my diarrhoea, we were told that it would go away in a few days time. I was prescribed with 3-in-1 kopi mix...err..i mean lactose powder solution, for my diarrhoea.

Reached home about 6am and went zzz cos was too tired. Dad took one day child sick leave today to stay at home to feed me medicine.

my anti-diarrhoea beverage

my morning corridor walk with grandma

0 comments: