Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st March 08 (rainy day)

My fever have subsided and my diarrhoea's getting better. It better cure quick cos my butt's feeling the pain *ouch...no choice grandma let me go naked on my later part of body to 'air' my butt...

since i am better today, dad and mum brought me out for a short eat air ride to uncle brandon's house to collect some cardinal tetras...in case u dont know, its some kind of freshwater fish lah...how nice as i have not been going out much for the past week or so.

oh ya, i have also not been going for gymboree class for two weeks in a roll....i still got about 2 lessons left due for expiry in mid march 08. Probably i'll go for one lesson next weekend and then that's it for the time being as mum's not convenient to move around too much so dad decided not to extend the gymboree for the time being...

This evening, uncle and aunt brought cousin Ayden for dinner......have not seen him for quite some time so both of us were excited to meet...cousin arh cousin quick learn to crawl so we can roam the world together, i mean our little world in the confines of this little 4-room hdb flat :)


my pic taking with dad before bath


here we go


eh...was that a landmark or a sculpture behind me huh


gee...i simply love playing with water

0 comments: